Add a natural feeling to your living space using the Thornwood Hills bookcase bed. The rock beaten gray finish is highlighted by saw cuts and hammered metal strip accents across the bookcase headboard and storage footboard. Crafted with rubberwood solids and mango veneers, this piece features fully stained interior drawers accompanied by framed drawer fronts. Storage abounds due to the sliding barn doors that feature 2 adjustable shelves with wire management openings, giving a modern feel to an urban piece. The footboard features full extension drawers equipped with hammered metal hardware for easy opening. Never question the reliability of the bed due to the bolt-on rails and center supported slat system.
Dimensions: W64 x D88 x H58
Weight: 343 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Mango Veneers
- Finish: Rock Beaten Gray Finish with Saw Cuts
- Dimensions: W64 x D88 x H58
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 343 lbs.
- Cubes: 45.52
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides
- Bolt-On Rails
- Center Support Slat System
- HB Has Sliding Barn Doors
- HB Has Adj Shelves w/ Wire Management
- Hammered Metal Strip Accents
- Dark Antique Pewter Hand Hammered Bar Pull Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.